Friday 13 June 2008

NADIA


Before school starts: I get up at 7.00 o'clock. I have cereal and juice for breakfast, my mum and my dad take me to school by car. it takes 20 minutes. Morning routine: I get to school at 7.30 and I have my first lesson at 7.40. My favourite subjects are History, Language and Literature. We have History twice a week on Wednesday and Friday. We have Language and Literature on Wednsday, Thursday and Friday. We have a twenty minute lunch break from 12.20 to 12.40. I always have lunch in the classroom with my friends. Afternoon routine: We have P.E after lunch on Monday and Wednesday. On Tuesday we have Coaching Lesson. I usually get home at 15.00, I do my homework and watch TV. Evening Routine: In the evening I have dinner with my family at 20.30. I usually go up to my room and surf the Internet or read. I go to bed at about 22.30

No comments: