Saturday 14 June 2008

MELINA


I get up at half past 6. I have some milk and some cookies. I leave my house at 7.20. I go to school by car. My dad usually takes me to school at 7.30. My school day starts at 7.40, I go to school and I have four or five lessons in a day. I usually finish at 2 but sometimes I finish at half past 3 or at 4. I have 3 breaks in the day, first, from 9 to 9.10, then from 10.30 to 10.40 and the last break, when I usually have lunch, starts at 12.20. My favourite subject is Drama. In the afternoon, when I come back home, I usually do my homework, watch TV and play with the computer. I eat something at 6. I often do my homework in one hour and I usually play with the computer two hours and I watch TV one hour in the afternoon. In the evening I sometimes listen to music or read in my bed. I wait for my dad to come home. Then, I usually have dinner at 9. One or two hours later, I go to bed.

No comments: