Saturday 14 June 2008

BRENDA


Before school
In the morning I get up at half past six, I have a shower and then I have white coffee with biscuit for breakfast. At 7:10 I go to school by car. My first lesson starts at 7:40.
Morning routine
Registration is at 7:30 and our first lesson is at 7:40.My favourite subject is drama and I love acting.
We have four or five lessons during the day. SometimesI have lunch at school and I talk to my friends.
Afternoon routine
We finish at 2:00 or somentimes at 3:20 or 4:00.
Then I come back to my house at 2:20 by bus .I usually do my homework, after that watchTV or play computer games. My favourite TV programme is Casi Ángeles.
Evening routine

In the evening my family and I have dinner at 9:00 and we talk about our day. After dinnerI like reading a book or listening to music but whenI am very tired I prefer going to bed.



No comments: