Saturday 14 June 2008

JUAN


BEFORE SCHOOL
I get up at 6.30 AM. I have my breakfast after that, I get dressed.
I go to school by car it takes 15 minutes but I like to get to school early because I can order the things under my desk.
MORNING
School starts at 7.40, my favourite subject is art, history and science. we have art on Thursday, we have Science on Monday and History on Wednesday, we have 3 breaks at 9.00,10.30 and the lunch break at 12.20
AFTERNOON
We have 1 lesson after lunch on Monday and Wednesday, it is physical education and we finish generally at 2.00 I sometimes stay after school because I have to go to some extra lesson.
I usually get home at 2.45 and when I arrive I do my homework or I use my computer.
EVENING
In the evening I watch TV, I have my dinner at 8.00, after dinner I watch (again) TV for 2 hours until 10 when I go to sleep