Friday 30 May 2008

TASK 3. MY MOST MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE.

My most memorable experience was nine years ago. It was Thursday 21st January.
I was working at home. I was using the computer and writing a book for my students. I was with a friend.
I was pregnant and my son was supposed to be born on 5th February. Apparently he was eager to come to this world. I started feeling some contractions but I didn't pay much attention to them at first. Later on, as they started being more frequent I decided to go to hospital with my husband.
I was really calm and extremely happy, before going to hospital I told my husband that I wanted to go to a park. We stayed there and after some minutes we went inside the hospital.
The nurse who examined me said that Tommy was about to be born.
Tommy was born in less than an hour so everything was really simple and I was fascinated with my son.
I still remember his little round face and his red cheeks.
That was the most important moment of my life, it was the moment I could feel my son in my arms. It was a marvellous feelings and it still is!!!!!!!!
What about you? What is your most memorable experience?
Don't forget to:
Organize your ideas first.
Use linking devices (first of all, then, etc)
Write all the text in the past!
Check your grammar!
DON'T FORGET TO SEND ME YOUR PHOTO!!

No comments: